Turbo Stage 2 Intercooler Kit Bundle Suits Ford FG FGX Falcon
Lets face it, ‘Street’ size intercoolers are a minor upgrade over your stock intercooler, so much so; we recommend to go straight to a race core (aka Stage 2 intercooler).
We have used our FG race edition intercooler on a FG XR6 turbo producing 518.6rwkw (approx 700rwhp) on a mainline dyno, results supporting effective and efficient cooling capabilities.
So for those hunting a true intercooler upgrade on a budget, this is a great way to gain performance without breaking the bank.
- Aftermarket intercooler piping is required for use with this intercooler as factory piping will not fit (Aftermarket piping is supplied with this bundle).
- Dimensions of bar & plate core: 410 x 400 x 90mm.
- Tig welded construction
- Raw aluminium finish
- 2.5″ (64mm) inlet and outlet.
- Proven to effectively reduce air temperatures for a high performance application.
- Utilises factory intercooler mounting points for an easy installation and fitment
- (Fitting guide provided on our fitting section)
- Intercooler core is approximately 10kg.
- Piping kit includes a 2.5″ (64mm) hot side piping and a 2.75″ (70mm) cold side aluminium piping.
- Please note: As for most Stage 2 intercoolers on the current market, minor cutting is required. Please see fitting guide.
– We leak test all our intercoolers! We at ANTZ feel it is our duty to our customers to pressure check each intercooler to a minimum of 40 psi before they are packaged and sent out.
- FG/FGX Stage 2 Intercooler Core
- FG/FGX Stage 2 Intercooler piping kit
- FG/FGX Throttle Body elbow kit (not pictured)
- Ford Falcon FG Turbo XR6 / F6
- Ford Falcon FGX Turbo XR6 / F6
- Compatible with all Ford Falcon FG-FGX Turbo Series (XR6/F6 – Sedan & Ute)