4″ Turbo Side Intake & Passenger Tray Battery Relocation suit Ford BA-BF XR6 Turbo
Intake pipes are now powder coated satin black & battery cables now revised for stronger crimping.
Please note: Due to the factory cooler piping positioning, you will need aftermarket intercooler piping.
Benefits of using a turbo side intake.
- Dyno proven for better acceleration and increase in power/torque.
- Neat factory OEM look with our powder coated air box.
- Less heat soak
- Enhances induction noise
- Enhances performance
- Higher air intake flow rate
- Rewash-able pod filter.
- Quality CNC laser cut and powder coated air box. (Will not rust)
- Stainless steel air intake pipe with breather hose attachment included
- Plumb back engine breather hose and fitting
- Quality 4ply Silicon joiner (Option for 4″ turbo inlet available)
- Blow off valve blocker
- Battery relocation tray
- Thick Quality 2 B&S Battery cables
- Battery Clamp
- 4″x9 high flowing pod filter
Kit installed in 60 minutes on average
Designed for high performance vehicles, great induction noise allowing the turbo ‘dose’ and spool many car enthusiasts are after.
- Ford Falcon BA Turbo XR6 / F6
- Ford Falcon BF Turbo XR6 / F6
- Compatible with all Ford Falcon BA-BF Turbo Series (XR6/F6 – Sedan & Ute)
For those who are running a forward facing plenum or throttle body relocation, if there is no room for the battery to be relocated to the passenger side, we also supply a battery relocation for under the headlight. You can find the kit on our products page.
Please see our fitting guide.
Suits aftermarket intercooler piping (Does not suit standard piping)
4″ Silicon Joiner is required for GTX/Precision turbos with the larger 4″ inlet housings, if you require a silicon joiner to suit, please let us know on check out. (Factory B series turbos run 3″)